Highly experienced. Highly qualified. Highly respected.
Director and Founder, Sue Colton, is an HR Consultant who has put the psychological contract – the mutual bond and understanding between businesses and their people – at the centre of her career. Knowing the psychological contract is a key driver in business performance and success, she has undertaken extensive training, acquired many qualifications and developed services, models and techniques to support all types of businesses.
“I believe every aspect of HR influences the psychological contract. This includes bringing the right people, skills and competencies into organisations, having strong HR structures in place, offering motivational recognition and intrinsic reward mechanisms, as well as ensuring leadership and communication in organisations is positive and effective”.
Launching her career in the corporate environments of NatWest and then KPMG, before running her own businesses, Sue has amassed a wealth of experience and expertise across the field of HR, organisational development, assessment and employee engagement.
A deep understanding of, and passion for occupational psychology underpins Sue’s approach to HR. This also equips her to offer an exceptional level of personality trait, behaviour assessment and psychometric testing. These services are crucial if organisations are to bring in senior level talent and implement practices to keep their people on board with them as they grow and achieve their business objectives.
- MA in HR Management
- Diploma in Personnel Management
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Registered with The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Principal Practitioner of the Association of Business Psychology (ABP)
- British Psychological Society’s Level B Intermediate Plus certificate in Psychometric Testing (RQTU)
- EFPA accredited European Test User Certificate Level 2 in Work & Organisational Assessment
- Applied Psychoanalytic Psychology modules at Birkbeck (UCL)
Sue’s qualifications speak for themselves, but so do her clients. Her testimonials show nothing but the highest of praise for her personally, and professionally.